Tuesday, August 2, 2016

"Liar , Liar"



"Liar , Liar"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.

I
She sat in her room
Silent as can be
Inside though , Inside though
Thoughts as noisy as can be

II
Is this what he meant?
Gathering thoughts about his face
Smiling , Smiling , Smiling
Charming her from within

III
Does he have a secret to tell
A confession perhaps as well?
Yet they call his glib
and merely pass away unheard

IV
Is it worth waiting?
The confession of a liar?
Is it better not knowing?
Is the silence so much better?

06/10/2016


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Editor's Notes: "Liar , Liar" is 1 of  6 in my Change Series where I take a song title and write a poem that is totally different from the songs narrative or meaning. This series revolves around the discography of the Kpop Group Oh my Girl and a song written by one of their seniors in B1A4. 

I do not own the picture shown in this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment