Sunday, July 12, 2015

"Magic Origins PR timeline:Missing and Finding Liliana ,Heretical Healer"


"Magic Origins PR timeline:Missing and Finding Liliana ,Heretical Healer"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.

Saturday , July 11,2015  

9:30am - Approved by big boss to play...Aven thumbs up...Wifey thumbs up...

9:31am - Calls Tournament Organizer(Yes , I have him on speed dial right next to Pain Reliever Supplier and Spa Reservations) to reserve a black PR kit...

12:00 noon - Got home after a long breakfast and errands...fixes Lands , Sleeves and playmat for PR...set alarm to 2pm...promptly falls asleep...Snores to every one's annoyance

2:00pm - Alarm sounds and it feels as if souls were being strangled somewhere in the distance...Lets alarm go to snooze...another 5 minutes is probably ok...

4:00pm - Eye seems to burst open....Seems to have forgotten something but what?....Reality comes crashing down....The PR!!!! waaaah...

"Probably looked like this guy...only not as cute..."

4:03pm - Manages to Gargle with Listerine , Change clothes , Get gear , kiss sleeping wife and wide awake daughter before rushing through the door , going back shortly to check that it is locked and off to my car... which has a semi-flat tire...

4:15pm - While having my tire vulcanized called St ,(My Tournament organizer) and was greeted by the news that one of our Community mates got a Liliana , Heretical Healer PR foil in his PR kit...My heart sank , there was little chance of lightning striking twice in a particular event...

4:30pm - Saw the Horrendous traffic along Mac Arthur and decided that it was better to stay home and pick my Black PR Kit tomorrow...

Sunday , July 12 2015

After getting my PR kit this is what I opened. 



Lightning was supposed to strike twice yesterday. I can only imagine what I would have achieved with Liliana , Dark Petition , a whole lot of removal and Gaea's Revenge in my PR deck. Probably a lot...So maybe next time I won't let that alarm go to snooze...

"Am I not bomb enough for you? tsk tsk tsk..."





No comments:

Post a Comment