"The reason why your Guild Crossed the Road..."
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.
In the game of magic there are a lot of mysteries. Things that will never be answered , Like how many planes actually exist? Are there other being other than the Eldrazi floating around in the blind Eternities? Why can't everyone have a spark?
I would love to leave that to other great thinkers for today , I would just love to answer the question , why did your guild cross the road?
1) Why did the Orzhov cross the road?
- Because he thought he saw someone who owed him money...
2)Why did the Gruul cross the road?
|"Mmmmm....Ham and Eggs!!!!"|
3)Why did the Simic cross the road?
- Someone looked liked the could sure use a good mutation over there...
4) Why did the Boros cross the road?
- Order here. Chaos there. Go figure.
5) Why did the Azorius cross the road?
- Someone was willing to listen there about Article 7 , section 79...(I don't even know what that is)
6)Why did the Dimir cross the road?
- The sooner you don't know about it , the better off you will be.
7) Why did the Rakdos cross the road?
-Because Victims...err...spectators were less on this side of the road...
8) Why did the Izzet cross the road?
- In search of Shinier parts...
9) Why did the Selesnya cross the road?
- Because it needs more members, saprolings are great but they don't seem to listen..
10) Why did the Golgari cross the road?
- That compost heap was starting to look like it had potential..
So there you have it. The reason why your Guild Crossed the Road...