Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Ah...Not that Snell..."


"Ah...Not that Snell..."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr. MD

During my review period for the boards some of my classmates and I would usually bump into each other at the local grocery store near St. Lukes. This was where a lot of us stocked up on snacks in between breaks. 

It was at this time that tensions were really high because the boards was really getting near and there never seemed to be enough time to finish all the materials that we set out to read.

People were clamoring for hand outs and buying samplexes and questionnaires and old test papers.People would ask if you already read this book or that book. It was at this point that one of my classmates asked me in the grocery store.

"Pare nabasa mo na ba yung bagong Snell?" My mind suddenly pictured this...


Bagong Snell? A new snell hand out? A baby Snell? Who had time reading such a big text book!? Anatomy was just really notorious in mowing down future doctors in the boards that my mind was racing on where to get this Snell. This classmate of mine probably saw the look of panic on my face. He gave me this...



I think this is still anatomy. People reading it would tend to focus on certain parts though.I Might not need it to answer any serious questions but I did realize that I was way too tense for my own good. I watched Pacific Rim and skipped a days worth of reading...

2 comments: