Thursday, August 29, 2013

"Hotel Ruin Pool Orbs"


"Hotel Ruin Pool Orbs"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.

SM Baguio now sits atop Session Road. This used to be the site of Pines Hotel. These used to be ruins that were caused by a fire that my friend Eros and I would walk through everyday going home from UP Baguio. There were rumors of many Ghost sightings in the area. I wasn't so sure about that since all we were really able to witness were couples sitting down on the benches under the lamp lights.

After a College Event ( I failed to remember which one) Eros and I and a couple of others passed by these hotel ruins again. There would normally be roaming guards in the area. It might be abandoned but it still needed protecting but surprisingly during this time there was none to be seen. We decided to explore the area a bit and found what seemed to be the pool area of the hotel. The pool still had water and for some reason the lights were still on. Despite being stagnant for awhile the waters were still clear. A few debris floated here and there but it was still clean. I was wondering about that when the first orb appeared. It emerged from out of the water.  It was the size of a tennis ball. It was White/Yellow and just hovered above the pool. This pool orb did not come any closer though. It was just there floating in mid-air. 

One after another orbs were slowly lifting out of the pool. I was counting about a dozen of them or so when Eros tugged my arm so we could go back. I had to agree with my friend on this one. We went out and did not look back at all. Who knows what those things could do?

Did we disturb those spirits? Is that the reason why the guards left those lights on? I was not able to go back to the pool again and now that SM Baguio seems to be sitting on top of it who knows if those same orbs are still appearing there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment