Thursday, June 6, 2013

"The 3rd Floor Voice"


"The 3rd Floor Voice"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.

When my wife stayed at my parents house for the first time I warned her about the ghost that copied voices in our 3rd floor. I told her not to be so shocked about it. She believes in the things that I can see but she does not believe in things that she does not see for herself. She was in for  a shocking morning.

It was already 7am. The room right across the hall was my parents and it was at this time that my wife heard the first call in my mom's voice.

"June, June?" , My Mom said as if to wake me up.

When my wife did not respond she heard the voice go nearer to the room beside mine which was my brother Aj's room. 

"Aj? Aj?" My Mom said to wake my brother up as she usually does.

My wife distinctly heard my mom's voice and after about 5 minutes decided to wake me up. She told me that she heard my mom waking us door to door and we should be getting up to see what she wanted.

So I stood up and checked to see that my brother's door was still shut. I went down to the kitchen to look for my her and possibly get some breakfast as well. The helpers told me that Mom had an early meeting and she was out by 5am that day.So there was no way that she could have awakened us just a few minutes earlier.

When I told my wife about this she was a bit nervous. I told her that it was that spirit's way of welcoming her to the house. It has been doing that for sometime now. New helpers and some relatives staying at our house would normally be welcomed like this but there is never really any harm. Maybe a bit spooked but never harmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment