Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"My brother, Shadow"




"My brother, Shadow"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr. 


I

You are my shadow
and what can I do about you?
Absolutely nothing , you answered
This is always about you.


II

You said you are the things I can't accept
the things I pushed to the back of my head
You said that you are the darkness 
The dark voices that I am trying to bend


III

I'm an open book  , I started to argue
You are not and you will see
Im not like you , I started to shout
Oh but in the end its always just you and me.


IV

In a flash I looked at the mirror
it was a room full of people
And in a flash I looked away
There was nothing more than blood on the hallways

V

My Shadow seemed to snigger
Why did I just tell?
And I looked at my bloodied hands...
It was just me and him in this hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment