Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Bakit nga ba?"

"Bakit nga ba?"




"Bakit nga ba?"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.


     When this book by Ramon Bautista first came out a couple of months ago , I must honestly say that I had one of my cousins in mind.I wanted to give it to him because of all the lady problems he was having or the lack of a lady to be exact. I was not able to purchase this book until a couple of weeks ago and things have changed for my cousin by this time. He was already with someone (That actually made all of us Happy) and though his status has changed his stories still epitomizes ( at least for me) that of the often Friend Zoned and if I wrote this book may have been the inspiration for the title "Bakit hindi ka Crush ng Crush mo?"

     So back to Mr. Bautista's book which is a compilation of his snappy and witty comments from his Formspring account. I did find that the book was entertaining for about an hour. (The amount of time that I finished it while waiting for my daughter to finish her aerobics class). 

     It is basically a Q and A of life and love and other things. Plus a couple of entertaining pictures of Ramon Bautista.The guy cracks me up because he seems serious enough not to be funny but thats how it works.

The Good:

The great advise , the witty humor and the great hour spent laughing at everything (except for the serious parts where Ramon actually scolds Students for not trying in school)

The Bad:

Well it seemed like a rip off at first but then not everyone has access to the internet and there are obviously some people who would benefit from this book who are not able to access a computer or when they do access it just spend all their time doing something else other than reading something important like this. 

The Ugly:

Well some readers and some of the followers are suggested to be ugly because A. They wanted to know kung bakit di sila Crush ng Crush nila and they bought this book to know and B. Yung iba aminado naman sa mga tanong nila...

     All in all the book is a good read and I recommend it to people who want to start reading again , people who want light reading , people who need reading material while waiting or while sitting on the white throne.

     Mr. Bautista does offer a lot of tough love and sound advise though so prepare to be moved or as you are sitting in the John prepare to be moved while moving your bowels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment