Thursday, March 21, 2013

"The Neurolizer Vape Unit...why it would be great..."



"The Neurolizer Vape Unit...why it would be great..."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.

     While my brother and I were at a party someone approached him because he was vaping and they pointed him to the smoking area. He said that he wasn't smoking and explained that he was vaping. There is a difference. The person who approached had an annoyed look on her face , her friends said that she was asthmatic and smoking was her trigger. I said that both my brother and I were asthmatic and vaping doesn't really do anything to asthmatics unless the juice that was being used had a really strong scent in which case my brother wasn't using at the time. The person still had that annoyed look on her as if you just explained Quantum physics to her. Oh well there is no helping some people. My reasoning at that point was that if she was really asthmatic and had a very well defined trigger like smoking then she probably didn't need to be at that party anyway. Of course she was there and she was just annoying the hell out of people.This is just one of those moments where I wish these vape units had a neurolizer built in.These person would benefit from it and I would say something like...if you really are asthmatic and having an acute exacerbation why the hell are you in this party where people would potentially smoke all night?

     Again I am not an advocate of vaping. I have never vaped and believe that I will not do so in the future. I don't think I would spend money on buying a unit and feed it juice every now and then but I do get concerned about the people who actually do use it. There are still some very serious debates about the said benefits of vaping. All in all I think it just improves the general mood of a person because they dont have to go anywhere else just for smokes. There are no known ordinances about it either aside from the random Manong Guard giving you a tap on the back because they think that you are smoking inside the mall. They then get a puzzled look when when you show them what you have. Yet another fine example why vape units should also came with a Neurolizer from MIB. You could ask them to look at the unit in your hand , flash them and then tell them the freaking difference so they don't annoy you or your fellow vapers in the near future because they think you are huffing away in the middle of a crowded place.

     The potential for abuse of the device is imminent though and it wont be long before Juices will vanish without a trace and people would forget that the great strap they bought now belongs to one of their friends or that for some reason this doesnt look like the unit they have bought a couple of days back. If you are reading this and may have already experienced this one of your friends may have cheated a neurolizer in their units already

No comments:

Post a Comment