Thursday, June 30, 2022

"Purr in the Machine"

"Purr in the Machine"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


Purr is not your typically black striped orange cat. She was born in the engine of a car and was found by an attendant there who took pity on the thing and set it aside.


I passed Purr once and she was stretching adorably till I noticed that she did not have a mom , whoever birthed her in the engine must have been left in whatever place the had been in.


Now that she was seperated there was no way to feed her. And I went to the cat feed in the back of my car and I had to hit myself in the head because this was a kitten , it needs milk more than solid food. Not immediately anyway.


So I paid the parking attendant who saved Purr some money to buy some syringe and milk so that she can have a fighting chance until she gets a little bigger and stronger to hunt on her own. Why not feed her myself? I am allergic to cats but it doesn't meant that I stop caring for them. 


I was hoping for the best. When I parked my car , Dave the attendant told me that Purr was gone. I hope that some kind soul took pity on her and took her home where she can be fed until strong. I am hoping as always for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment