Monday, January 31, 2022

"The Blue Phyrexian in Kamigawa!"

 "The Blue Phyrexian in Kamigawa!"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


There was previous speculation that the Blue Praetor , Jin Gitaxias would make his appearance in Strixhaven. I guess we were all off the mark as here he is now making his appearance in Kamigawa.

 

The Phyrexians are obviously hunting for pieces off something. Probably as a way to reach Dominaria by years end. We have to keep the schedule right?


I might have been wrong in going to New Phyrexia because it seems that New Phyrexia will be going to Dominaria. I have a bad feeling that my favorite race in MTG will be beaten back though.

 

For the meantime though it seems that I would be hunting a new Phyrexian text praetor in the immediate future. Salamat Aya Bolinao for tagging me!

No comments:

Post a Comment