Monday, January 31, 2022

"Nung ako ay Tech Support pa: "Paano?"


 "Nung ako ay Tech Support pa: "Paano?"

Ni:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


Me: "Thank you for calling , How may I help you today?"

Caller: "I'm at the warehouse where I want to set up my internet."

Me: "Be glad to help you Sir. Are you in front of your laptop or computer?"

Caller: "No"

Me: "Ok. Do you see where you are supposed to plug in your modem in the wall sir?"

Caller: "My Modem?"

Me: "Yes sir , do you have your modem with you?"

Caller: "Nope"

Me: "So you have no computer , no modem , nowhere to plug it in as well. What do you have with you sir?"

Caller: "This yellow cable thingie."

Me: "The Ethernet cable?"

Caller: "Says so right here yes."

Me: "Hmmmm we are going to need a lot more than that cable sir."

Caller: "You don't say."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Silent Scream)

No comments:

Post a Comment