Monday, January 31, 2022

"Mnemonic Deluge: Mixed Regrets and Relief"

 "Mnemonic Deluge: Mixed Regrets and Relief"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


I am both relieved and regretting that I did not open this in any of my Commander Legend box openings.  because it is only worth a couple of bucks and opening one as my mythic would hurt my feelings. Hurt it a lot actually. More than I would like to admit.


A little sad because then I would have already been copying Time Warps for 3 extra turns by now. Timewarp X 3 seems like a worthy goal to achieve after all.  



Huhuhuhu now I just have to do the unlimited turns thing the old fashioned way...One turn at a time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well as of this writing I already acquired both of these cards so I guess all I need to do is be able to do it in battlefield conditions. Let's go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment