Monday, January 31, 2022

"Kataomoi Response"

 "Kataomoi Response"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


I

I apologize If I don't return your smile

I still feel awkward for telling you that

Opening a part of me that you should not see

I wish that the ground would open and swallow me


II 

So I strumm my guitar and listen to you harmonize

And all the world seems a lot better

That charming voice of yours floating in the air

And I disappear with my embarassment and despair


III

I could stay here forever and loop this moment

For all is defined and never really forgotten

Hanging out with the notes that never drop

And your face smiling like I never really made the mistake.


Optum , Quezon City. February 1 , 2022. 3:29am


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Editor's Note:

Found myself inspired after listening to Aimer's Kataomoi from the First take and I guess I thought it would be cool that the guitarist she mentions also feels regret that he confessed but thought that his confession was unaccepted. 


So they end up trying to make music of misunderstood unrequited love together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment