Tuesday, November 30, 2021

"Innistrad Double Feature: Singles. Buy Em Singles"


 "Innistrad Double Feature: Singles. Buy Em Singles"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


I wanted to say cautionary things about Innistrad Double Feature which is coming out January 2022.


I wanted to say that if you were not into Midnight Hunt or Crimson Vow this might not be a set for you.


I wanted to say that players who got the initial version of these cards might get tired and not be interested anymore.


I wanted to say who collects horror themed cards on the first month of a brand new year? which would make the theme past it's intended season.


Then I countered all of these myself by saying , These cards exist and if you want them they are there in this version. 

It doesn't matter if you play the cards or merely collect the cards. They exist. Some will buy them just because they are there.


Oh and for the last part , Horror or no Horror there is always a place for great art and themes like this no matter what part of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment