Friday, April 30, 2021

"The Battle Rages - To buy or not to Buy"

"The Battle Rages - To buy or not to Buy"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


I have to admit that seeing this card. I was tempted to buy it. Only for about 0.000008 seconds though. The higher functioning part of my brain instantly bonked the more impulsive side by saying , 

"That is 7500 pesos! That is the price of a Japanese Strixhaven Set Booster Box. Think of the Freebies! Free Japanese Mystical Archive Sleeves and Buy a Box plus all those Japanese Mystical Archive Cards which also has a Japanese Art Demonic Tutor in it! And you also might get it in foil! Plus you have 500 in change to spend on let us say 2 loose Japanese Strixhaven Set boosters!" The Normal Japanese Demonic tutor is $247 and the foil one is $608! Get your priorities straight!" 

"I thought you would stop me from buying the cards!" , My Impulsive Brain responded.

"You are not being logical!" , My Logical Brain spat out.

At this point bought my Logical and Impulsive sides had started to beat each other.

I would let you know when they have stopped.

Let Ian Mervin Go know if you like the card. He is selling it at X 40. My brain might settle at some point in time for me enough to make a clear decision to buy it but not tonight. Hahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment