Tuesday, September 29, 2020

"Tajuru Paragon:The Elf you are looking for"

 "Tajuru Paragon:The Elf you are looking for"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


I used to say that this guy will be the life of the party. And with the Party mechanic being pushed in Zendikar rising you can be sure that those who want to play with that in mind will surely be looking for this guy.

Of course I have my reservations about the party mechanic even if it does fit the feel of an adventuring party in the world of Zendikar , this time exploring the Skyclaves that have risen to the skies with it's rumored artifacts and traps. From a story perspective this new Party mechanic should have you excited.

I am not sure if people would embrace it like the Ally mechanic. I did not hear much about the actually but I will probably try to get a Party started and Tajuru Paragon will surely be a big part of that. 

So a Party consists of a Cleric , Rogue , Warrior and Wizard. They would probably expand this on a later set that is tied in with Dungeons and Dragons(as announced). There are already several spells that would benefit you if you have all of these creature types in your deck. Changelings would surely fit in here right? And my best pal Mistform Ultimus should also fit in as well.

It is still too early to say if this will be popular among players but I might try my hand at it if the pieces will finally be available. Maybe some time in November perhaps?


No comments:

Post a Comment