Monday, February 3, 2020

"Eutropia the Twice-Favored: A little Simic Infect!"


"Eutropia the Twice-Favored: A Little Simic Infect!"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I have always wanted a Simic Commander for an Infect deck I was working on.And with Eutropia the Twice-Favored I think I might have found what I needed. 

She is a 2/2 who costs Simic Colors and a Colorless mana to cast. She has the triggered Constellation ability that allows you to put a +1/1+ counter on a target creature you control. It also gains flying until end of turn! 

Now imagine this , A Glistener Elf , And you cast Rancor on it...It becomes a 4/2 Flying Creature! With Infect! 



And there are some really good Auras in Green and Blue to make these Infect creatures even deadlier. Boar Umbra makes it a 5/4 Flying creature that can end an opponents life with two swings!

I think this has promise. And worth exploring further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment