Tuesday, December 31, 2019

"Midweek Magic 2019 #34: Let me help you....Counter ko muna yan"


"Midweek Magic 2019 #34: Let me help you....Counter ko muna yan"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Ram was being his constraining self once again and he was spreading all of his controlling self , happy in the knowledge that he was able to play a Humility and it was disabling all the creature based strategies on the board. It was a great thing that I was able to flip my Nicol Bolas before he dropped the pesky enchantment

At this time Jus was saying that he was in favor for my Bolas to get to 12 Loyalty counters so we can get rid of the Humility that Ram had on the battlefield but then hosed me down when I was trying to cast my own Omniscience.


Sometimes it is great to be recognized as a true threat even when you are desperately trying to take care of one other problem. Ah the life of an Archenemy. Until Next Year Jus.

No comments:

Post a Comment