Tuesday, December 31, 2019

"Midweek Magic 2019 #32: KFC Year End Gaming."


"Midweek Magic 2019 #32: KFC Year End Gaming."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I remember that at the beginning of this year we started in KFC. We played the first games there and I think now that we have been at the end that we would also play there. 

And it was almost back to our old regular numbers. Jus and Ram were there early. I was third to arrive in Eton but first in KFC as the other 2 made their usual NG visit before it transferred. Joining us for the night and doing some ninja moves of his own was Adrian. And when Adrian was able to play 2 games it was Janry who showed up and replaced him in the 4 man table. 

My friend ST also showed up but not to play. Mainly to hang out with us. 

All in all it was 5 or 6 rounds of bonding and treachery. As well as generally catching up with each other and looking at what the future of this game that we all love. Many fears but many hopes as well.

I am thankful to have played one more game in Eton Centris with everyone this year. Looking forward to new games with everyone in the new year.

"Midweek Magic #33: Scheming....Treachery"

When I helped Ram get a card from his own deck with Scheming Symmetry and he got a Combustible Gearhulk that he promptly aimed at my face. Hahahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment