Friday, September 27, 2019

"The Mythic Streak:Giving me a Hand"


"The Mythic Streak:Giving me a Hand"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

It was September 05 , 2019 and during this time I remember that Standard was abuzz with a complicated but very cool deck that saw Kethis ,The Hidden Hand hard at work to have all those Legendary permanents popping back into play after you have exiled 2 legendary cards from your graveyard.

I thought of how cool it would be if I actually had one and I had a Murmuring Bosk languishing somewhere that I imagined is crying from disuse. And so I opened a pack one more time and there he was the elf Advisor himself.

I wondered if I had enough legendary cards to play in the Abzan colors. I would still have to check but it seems that I may have enough. I would not be able to do the Diligent Excavator standard strategy if Kethis would be my commander but I can still put in a lot of Legendary card buy using the Golgari Dredge mechanic that is in his colors. 

Still have to look into but the prospects are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment