Friday, September 27, 2019

"Midweek Magic 2019 #24 - Macho Doggo debuts!"


"Midweek Magic 2019 #24 - Macho Doggo debuts!"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

And so on a suggestion I started to build Mowu , Loyal companion into a Mono Green deck that would quiet the heart that sought for might. And a little bit of Infect. I had started to rummage and while I initially wanted it to just be a deck that would take advantage of all the +1/+1 counters on the creatures that I had. 

Amazingly I had a lot of wonderful pieces that was just lying around. I would never forget one of the first games that Mowu rampaged through. I managed to cast a Bellowing Tanglewurm earlier that allowed Mowu to just crash through defenses.

Add to that the added bonus an equipped Ring of Kalonia and a Blanchwood Armor with 6 Forests in play. My Macho Doggo was a 9/9 that threatened to go bigger with the ring on it. I am not sure where a ring can fit on a doggo but he was sure wearing it. 

With no blockers and a monstrous Mowu threatening to bite his head of my opponent conceded.

And all this time my friend Mark's suggested song was playing in my head.

"Macho Doggo , kaya niyo ba to? Kaya niyo ba to?"

No comments:

Post a Comment