Friday, August 30, 2019

"The Wings You Gave Me"


"The Wings You Gave Me"
By: 
Alessandria Venice R. De Leon, ARMY



DEDICATED TO: 
Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jeongguk



~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•


I
Maybe life is a FOREVER RAIN
Maybe it’s full of suffering and pain
But I just have to remind myself
EVERYTHING GOES

II
So to forget all my woes
I’ll just have to say, 
I’m UH, GOOD
And I will, as long as I could

III
Because I am your MOONCHILD
Even when it’s in TOKYO, or even in SEOUL
With you
It’ll never be a BAD BYE

IV
Because it is you who gives me all the shoulders when I cry
And all the voices till I die
Maybe life for me is in MONO
But you’ve changed my whole PERSONA

V
You’ve made my world a HOPE WORLD
Because of you, a whole new palette of colors unfurled
And I always PROMISE
To give you the BEST OF ME

VI
Show me and I’ll show you
Even TONIGHT
I’ll sing of LOVE and EUPHORIA
Sometimes it’s an endless SEA 

VII
A ROAD/PATH with an unforeseeable end
And sometimes it just gets SO FAR AWAY
Tell me, is this THE LAST?
Has the BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS been for nothing?

VIII
Was it all a DAYDREAM?
Oh, please LET ME KNOW
The future is DARK & WILD
And often it repeats only one word
“N.O”

IX
But SO WHAT?
A day may come, when I lose
But it is NOT TODAY
Today I’ll fight!

X
I’ll fight for A BRAND NEW DAY
I won’t stop until the sun rises,
No, I’ll go ALL NIGHT
I’ll keep WISHING ON A STAR
Because it isn’t all FAKE LOVE

XI
I may have been LOST
But now I found my way
I’m going to COME BACK HOME
To our MAGIC SHOP

XII
Meeting you might’ve been SERENDIPITY,
It might have been in my DNA
But I can’t deny
You are the LIGHTS of my life

XIII
I NEED U
You’re more than just my IDOL or my ANPANMAN
You’re the ones who MAKE IT RIGHT
You’re my FIRST LOVE

XIV
Though loving you comes with a STIGMA,
“I can never LIE”
You’re THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE
Everyday with you is a GOOD DAY

XV
Because you always told me that 
“YOU NEVER WALK ALONE”
When I feel like there’s NO MORE DREAM in my life,
You SAVE ME

XVI
And you tell me I’M FINE
You’ve taught me that WE ARE BULLETPROOF
Together, we JUST DANCE
Even when I feel like a HOUSE OF CARDS,

XVII
Even when my life moves like a SEESAW,
You tell me, 
NEVER MIND,
Look to THE STARS

XVII
When I try to RUN, 
When I shed a TEAR,
You tell me, the ANSWER is to LOVE MYSELF
and I’ve been trying,
I’ve been trying so hard

XVIII
And maybe, one day
Or TOMORROW
I’ll have that EPIPHANY
And there’ll be no more SINGULARITY

XIX
But for now,
Just HUG ME
With your songs and your words
DON’T LEAVE ME
and don’t ever LET GO

XX
Be my PIED PIPER
And lead me to PARADISE
Last but not least,
Let’s count one, 2! 3!
Let’s just erase all sad memories, hold each other’s hands, and smile

XXI
It is because of you, I BEGIN
I know that by your side, I’ll always win
Now I’ll fly like a BUTTERFLY
With the WINGS you gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment