Monday, July 29, 2019

"Midweek Magic 2019 #18 - Nehebs Relentless Assault"


"Midweek Magic 2019 #18 - Nehebs Relentless Assault"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

It has been awhile since I wrote about my games. And there is a reason for that. Wala akong kalaro. Before my gaming drought however I was able to pull off a spectacular win against my brother from another mother Mark Abude and it involved a Neheb and an Aggravated assault already in play. 

I knew Neheb was a great creature but combined with his ability to produce mana for each 1 life point lost by my opponents post combat combined with the extra attack phase given by the Aggravated assault. He was a rockstar that could end games with him leading the charge or even holding back to let his minions do the damage for him.

Produce Mana , Sink that mana into another attack phase and what you and up with is a table with dead opponents should they not have a proper response.

Neheb. You are one hell of a bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment