Thursday, January 31, 2019

"Why I love this weekend(January 26-27 , 2019)"


"Why I love this weekend(January 26-27 , 2019)"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr. MD

It was a wonderful week and there were a lot of thing things that actually made it wonderful. There are indeed so many things to be thankful for and here are some of the things that made this weekend(January 26-27 , 2019 weekend) wonderful.

1) My whole family finally got outfits that made us look great. And there was no hitch , there was no mishaps in the whole process and my wife was happy with what she was wearing. I felt great in my outfit as well. Aven , well everyone can just see it in her pictures to know.

2) I got to hang out with my siblings Aj and Nadine. We don't often do but we got to do it on this weekend because of our Mama Rose and her 60th birthday. Nadine still loves dancing. 

3) Mama Rose and her 60th birthday. I was able to express my love toward this wonderful woman. And also my appreciation to my Uncle Sam and Tita Merly. I also got to see my cousin Chiririt before she officially moved to Japan the following day. I was able to hug everyone I have wanted to on this side of the family.

4) My brother from Another Mother Mark Anthony Abude and his long time girlfriend Kaye Ramirez officially is getting married with the "Pamamanhikan" that was done. My family and I are excited for this and look forward to attending it this year.

5) My friends from Eton officially held an out of office EDH meet up and despite me not being able to attend they made me feel that I am missed and that I should really make everyone's life miserable with some of my brews for the next meetings. Depende kung papayagan ako ng tunay kong Commander hahahha. Thanks guys.

6) I was able to keep a promise to my Aven to bring her to CNA , the Korean Merch store in Eton Centris. She was later screaming with glee after opening the album I bought her of BTS when she got her first photo card , Rapmon , who is her actual bias.

7)  My family officially met my long time friend ST Estrella and they hit it off instantly with all the Kpop news and rumors one can fit in a 30 minute discussion or so.Also in a sort of the universe calling me to NG Centris , Robert Flores and ST were just talking about me when I walked into the door. Hahahahahahha

8) To top the day off we were able to hang out with my Mama Lits and before going home I was able to see brother and sister kiss and hug after not seeing each other for quite some time. I think we need to bring Tim out more. It made me happy.

All in all there was so much love to share. I am really thankful for this weekend. And now looking forward the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment