Thursday, December 27, 2018

"Midweek Magic 2018 #52:The Kenrith Twins"


"Midweek Magic 2018 #52:The Kenrith Twins"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I had been pondering on building a Kenrith Twins planeswalker deck for awhile now. Since I was lucky enough to open them in a Battlebond pack I have always wondered how they can dominate a battlefield.I thought that One of our playgroup mates , Adrian already had an existing one so I was curious as to what build he had made so I can probably build on it.

My chance to battle Adrian's Twins never came because he never actually built one yet and so having tired of waiting I built my own and was able to fight Janry with it. It was the ever deadly Yuriko Vs. The Kenrith Twins.



Almost always it would be the Blue Kenrith that you would like to cast since it shuts down creatures and their abilities by making them mere 0/3's with no abilities. Since the Yuriko deck relied on her for all those reveal and damage fun times. Kenrith officially shut that down and in the process also protects himself. 0/3's can do no harm unless you were fighting a Doran or Arcades deck which you can also shut down with Will Kenrith.

The Red Kenrith comes as a swift finisher to the creatures that her brother has made into 0/3 critters. Her first ability makes all of a target opponents creatures attack. Her 2nd ability deals 3 damage to all tapped creatures and since Will has probably shut down all of those pesky cards with abilities those would likely die.

And so it is with this annoying abilities that I find myself winning. Tito Will and Tita Rowan Kenrith. Take a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment