Monday, October 29, 2018

"Dragon by the Vending Machine"


"Dragon by the Vending Machine"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

V had been looking at her for awhile now and YuuA had finally decided on what to get from the vending machine. Her black jean shorts revealed well shaped legs and her turquoise long sleeved denim jacket covered the rest. Her dyed brown hair moved gracefully as she bent to retrieve her drink. No one was around the hotel at this time of night and all of Oh My Dolls were fast asleep. Except for their main dancer who was just beginning to notice V. 

She brightened up a little when she saw him and then controlled herself a lot better but managed a sweet smile anyway. "Can't sleep too?"

"I don't really need much sleep. Besides it is my job to always watch over you.So I guess those two things help each other."

YuuA smiled and punched another set of numbers on the vending machine. She threw the warm drink toward V who caught it swiftly."Thanks." The tall man said as he gestured toward a couch near the machine.

YuuA crinkled her eyes a little and sat down with him. 
"It always seemed to puzzle me that you are around me when I need you the most."

"I don't think you need me now. You were just out here getting a drink."

"I needed your company. I wanted to thank you for always being here.For what you did today. How many times have you saved me now? I think I lost count."

"I'm not counting either."

"77!" Came a female voice from some distance but unmistakable nonetheless.

"Quit Spying Blue! We don't need you." V shouted

"Yes Master!" Blue shut back almost comically. 

"Your story about Blue still fascinates me. You made your talons to contain most of your powers. Aren't you afraid that they might use those powers on you?"

"Well the 1st of the Creation Dragons had built in rules on his creations. It had taken me a 100 years to understand them all but there was a way to ensure that what you said will never happen."

YuuA noticed that V was just wearing  a plain white shirt and some shorts in this somewhat cold night. "You aren't cold?"

"Nope. I have cells that auto regulate my temperature. Just one of the Creation Dragon Perks."

"I wish I had cells like that. I feel cold."

"I could arrange for that."

"Pabo. I need someone to hold me."

"Oh sorry. And V wrapped his arms around her. While she talked of her worries as the night went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment