Monday, August 27, 2018

"Baon Solicitation letter"



"Baon Solicitation letter"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

"Maam Pasensiya na po wala lang akong baon."

Is what a note read when one teacher received it from a student. It was posted online and people were asked what you would do in a situation like this one.

First the premise is that the child has no funds for food and is in school hungry because financial wise or time wise his or her parent was not able to take care of this particular need.

If I were this particular childs teacher I would probably share my food or buy him or her a meal once or twice but that would be it. The next step is to actually talk to the parents or actual care givers to check and advise them that this is happening.

It makes sure that the parents/caregivers are aware while at the same time securing myself since there are people who will not even bat an eyelash when it comes to scamming you regardless of their age.

Once or Twice will be enough but if the parents keep on doing this to their own child I will be sad and probably just keep on buying something for this student of mine.

My wife is probably thanking her stars I am not teaching at the moment hahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment