Friday, August 31, 2018

"3 things I have seen this week: 3 EDH deck project"


"3 things I have seen this week: 3 EDH deck project" 
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

And just like that my creative deck building slump has come to an end. After almost a month of not creating a deck I am back with 2 decks that I have wanted to create. And one that I was itching to improve the moment I got my hands on it.

1) Sai , Master Thopterist is my first deck I built from scratch before this months end and with all the self play testing I predict an orange alert of Thopters raining down on my opponents. Among other things that is but primarily small thopters becoming huge ones and then raining down.

2) Ever since I gave my Braids , Conjurer Adept to Cheska I have felt really odd. Maybe because I felt that I poured a little bit of myself into that deck and of course seeing someone else control it and alter it beyond my own recognition sort of rubs me the wrong way. So here I am rebuilding what I had but maybe putting in a little bit of improvement here and there. Time to play test Braids. Welcome back baby!


3) And the last of my ongoing projects is the current update to Estrid the Maskeds horrendous mana base. 6 freaking islands where you have an enchantment like Octopus Umbra that requires you to have double blue! I was staring at this aura which I could not by the way cast and still had the same freaking umbra when I started scooping in my loss. Well never again. Time to breka out those Azorius lands. Time to playtest Estrid! 

Time to playtest. I can't wait till Tuesday. I will make it rain of Thopters , Krakens and Auras!

No comments:

Post a Comment