Friday, June 29, 2018

"HyolynXgray- Dally MV reaction: It Sexily Misleads You"


"HyolynXgray- Dally MV reaction: It Sexily Misleads You"
by:
The Vole

HyolynXgray- Dally is one of those MVs that would make you stand up and take notice. Well I was sitting down while listening to it and I remember Grays ID in the opening and I know that I was in for a treat. I just didn't know how much of a treat. Hyolyn singing in that sexy voice of hers was one thing , her throwing all her caution to the wind and dancing provocatively. You would begin to suspect that this was not a kpop video with all the grinding, floor works and even a helicopter standing step that you would expect from a western MV but not in something as conservative as a Korean MV. 

One look at the mv and you would assume that this was a video of a girl who was actually telling her guy of all the sexy things that she wanted to do with him once they see each other in the flesh. Sort of like dont dally. I am waiting. 

The reality is a lot harsher as when you read the korean translated lyrics you realize that even with Grays sexy hook in his low tones you discover that this is actually a break up song. Yup a freaking break up song with a scorching mv that is meant to get certain ehem...reactions. 

I was tricked. They pulled it off. I am looking for to their next break up song. I am also wondering what mv concept they would pull if the song is actually sexually explicit. Hmmm. Someone doing taxes I suppose. Very sexy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment