Monday, February 19, 2018

"When did I notice that I got older?"


"When did I notice that I got older?"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

1) The day that my daughter looked into my eyes and said , "Daddy I am as tall as you now."

2) The day I stood in front of my Mom and Dad's urn looking on as I remembered them when they were alive.

3)  When it seems that all of the attractive women are all half my age. 

4)  When I turned to ask the next person who is considered an expert and realized that it was me at the end of that long line.

5)  When I seem to be ruled more than my upper head than my nether head and all it's drives.

6) When the music that I used to head bang too are now considered "Sunday Classics". 

7) When I realized that I could buy all the Magic cards I ever wanted but had no time to actually make the decks that I wanted.

8) When I started watching the junior version of players play basketball. eg. Isaiah Thomas Jr. , Arvydis Sabonis Jr.  , Bobby Parks Jr. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment