Friday, January 5, 2018

"Long_D feat. Kim Doyeon of Weki Meki - All night MV reaction"


"Long_D feat. Kim Doyeon of Weki Meki - All night MV reaction"
by:
The Vole

The whole MV features Kim Doyeon formerly of Produce 101 and currently of the rooking Group Weki Meki who debuted this year. She takes the lion share of lines here and one can understand why she is also the only one featured in the MV. I don't know how pretty Long_D but he probably can't be as pretty as Kim Doyeon.

One look and you would notice that she looks like a filipina actress Nanette Medved(my age is showing) , what with her rather gorgeous and prominent mouth and slim physique. I must admit that I did not follow Produce 101 all that much but I have seen most of the members now that they have joined their respective groups. 

Kim Doyeon has a pleasant voice and an even pleasing face to look at , she also has a spitting likeness to Loona member Choerry and I can see why a lot of people also like this particular Loona member.

The song has an easy enough hook and is teeming with beautiful trap beats that will entice to listen to it more and with Kim Doyeon as the visual centerpiece you really can't help yourself. 

The MV has a lot of shots of the former 101 member on top of a helipad  ,dancing to the music with the back drop of the river Han. The song is meant for chilling out after all or in my cases meant to amuse me while I wash dishes. 

The song is about two lovers talking to each other and fearing that when they look into each others eyes that they might not see the other there. When you see the translation it is a rather sad song because there is a fear of loss but if you can't help but move to this song then I guess no one can blame you. It is extremely catchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment