Tuesday, August 29, 2017

"The Promise to the Dragon."



"The Promise to the Dragon."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


"Anyeong" he said to her as she passed by.

"Anyeong" she said beaming with a smile that she could not control.

"Did you sleep well last night?" V asked the lead dancer. "You look well rested."

"I did sleep well.I think I am ready for anything today."

"Be careful what you wish for YuuA."

"Well whatever comes our way , you are here today right?"

"Always. Now is that all you are carrying for such a long trip?"

"Daegu isn't that far and I have this boyfriend who is willing to spend on clothes on me if I need them there."

"what makes you sure he will be spending money on you."

"Oh I don't know. I just might withhold something from him if he doesn't."

"Now that sounds like blackmail."

"Maybe he wants to find out what it is I will be withholding?"

"He probably knows."

"Good. Then he might want to look at what I will be wearing. Preferably in private." YuuA threw her small back pack at V. "Enjoy imagining."

V took the bag and grinned.

No comments:

Post a Comment