Tuesday, June 20, 2017

3 Things I have seen this week May 2017 #1 - Las Casas Edition



3 Things I have seen this week May 2017 #1 - Las Casas Edition
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Amidst all the beauty that I have seen Las Casas there are some few scenes that made me scratch my head and even make some of the stories that I share with friends. I will never forget the place and plan on going back whenever I can. In the mean time let these things that I have seen remind me that despite looking educated and well to do some people simply are not.

1)  A woman loudly demanding where she can find Rizal , to which the guide calmly replied with , "Sa Rizal Park po. Bahay lang po ng Lolo niya ang nandito."

2) A man complaining that the old houses didn't have bathrooms. I am not really sure if he doesn't know how the old houses were made or if he really wanted to go badly but had no idea where the nearest bathroom was.

3) The beautiful opulent houses that carry so much history that it makes me want to create such a beautiful place. At least in my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment