Monday, September 15, 2014

"Avens First Song"


"Avens First Song"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.

Probably one of the highlights of my life would be when my Daughter Aven handed me this piece of paper one day which contained the following:

Forever A Stone ------ First Song Ever!
Lyrics by: Aven De leon

Is Forever a  Stone
will never get a  chance to touch you
will never get a chance to move!

Is Forever a Stone
will be a stone forever
is forever a stone!

Everyday I watch you pass by me
never noticing me

Chorus:
Is Forever a Stone! 
I live alone!
Will forever be a Stone!!!
Will never move.

Inspired by an Animal Jam Picture... 
Forever a Stone Composed by an 8 year old kid!

Special Credits:
Mommy Who teaches me to sing
Daddy who takes care of me
Mommy-la who gives me great advise

She then proceeded to sing me the song and I wish I could have recorded it.She told me that she was inspired by one of the pictures in her favorite game, Animal Jam.It made a very tired man very happy. And a Daddy very proud. I am sure that there would be more songs , more poems and more stories but this one is special and will always be close to my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment