Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"The Missing Muse"

"Where are you?"

"The Missing Muse"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.


I
Eyes gone Heavy
breathing , the only sound
Dreaming comes so slowly
when you are not around

II
Pain Drives me Crazy
I reach for your hand
But you are a faint whisper
A laughter from the distance

III
Darkness covers my tears
I try to remember your face
my mind is full of fears
My muse is missing in this phase

IV
Sweat breaks out on me
I shout out your name
Silence answers me again
Everything stays the same

2 comments:

  1. Yep, i know the feeling. Isn't it frustrating at times especially when you need your muse the most? Mine quit on me years ago. Hahahahah. This poem says it all. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is right with me...still whispering things but I have no time to write them down ahuhuhu...doing review...thanks for reading...Your muse is still there...you just have to listen...

      Delete