Monday, September 30, 2024

"The Mother of Machines: The Drive for Compleation EDH deck."


"The Mother of Machines: The Drive for Compleation EDH deck."

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

The whole catalyst for the Phyrexian invasion was the ambition of Elesh Norn to Compleat the multiverse and during that time even though I had all of these pieces I was not able to compleat my own EDH deck.  So one day in July I was able to sit at my Nerdlab and finally got all of these things together to create:


EDH Deck #174 - Elesh Invasion Mode deck.

While I might not have been satisfied with how the Phyrexian arc ended I know that they will still be back, most likely half a decade or so from now. We will see.

Ever since I opened this card from that Special Bundle(opened it from the very first pack!) I know that I would eventually make this deck themed around her aggressive invasion plans. 

Combining Infect and Toxic creatures has always been my dream and now here they are. And I simply cannot wait for the Infect Crit that has Armored Ascension and Spirit Mantle on it to make someone bubble bwahahahah

Now to try this one out pretty soon bwahaha

(Insert more phyrexian maniacal laughter here)

No comments:

Post a Comment